Tracy J. Yellen
A strategic approach is an a must have navigation software to help businesses make strategic decisions and manual their way.
Via crises — like the tragic taking pictures of Aug. 3 and COVID-19 pandemic — and the day-to-day, the Paso del Norte Neighborhood Foundation, Paso del Norte Health Basis, and Fundación Paso del Norte have made use of our strategic approach to progress our main function though responding to the immediate needs of the neighborhood. We are proud of the relevance of our missions, agility and the impact of our corporations.
With continued adaptability and the long run in brain, the boards of administrators of our 3 foundations adopted the Strategic Plan 2025 to manual our do the job about the future five years.
The Strategic Strategy 2025 was produced as the result of a setting up process that provided opinions from group leaders and stakeholders and a evaluation of demographic, wellness, and social determinants of well being data and foundation finest techniques. The strategy is also knowledgeable by our activities responding to crises and addressing social inequities that have underscored the strengths and vulnerabilities of our location.
As sister companies, our 3 foundations share a frequent eyesight: to be certain that the people of our binational, tri-state area have the information, resources, support and natural environment to stay pleased healthier and successful life. We also share core values such as leadership, collaboration, inclusion, integrity and stewardship.
Every single foundation, on the other hand, adopts exceptional priorities and plans of its own.
For the Paso del Norte Community Foundation, our priority regions contain:
1. Philanthropic giving, partnering with donors to meet the demands of the community through donor-suggested, specified and scholarship money
2. Group jobs, supporting the charitable assignments of our fund companions and primary catalytic initiatives like the Downtown Deck Plaza and Paso del Norte Path
3. Nonprofit investment, internet hosting our new Reimagine! Nonprofit Convention and El Paso Supplying Day and
4. Community reaction and resilience, continuing help for individuals and families, like rental aid, by the COVID-19 pandemic.
For the Paso del Norte Wellness Foundation, our precedence areas contain:
1. Balanced living, escalating the beneficial behaviors that make us healthier like improved nutrition, elevated actual physical action, reductions in smoking and vaping, and nutritious young ones
2. Ailment avoidance and administration, with emphasis on diabetic issues and mental health and fitness and
3. Health leadership, constructing leaders by way of Realize Executive and Comprehend Board, investing in strategic initiatives like the Texas Tech University Hunt Faculty of Dental Drugs, and continuing overall health communications and outreach in response to COVID-19.
For the Fundación Paso del Norte, our priority locations include:
1. Philanthropic supplying, inspiring new donors to give resources for nonprofit companies in Juárez
2. Well being management and capability developing, instruction and investing in the nonprofit sector and
3. Local community courses, participating youth as a result of Escuelas de Bienestar, engaging the community as a result of Juárez en Acción, and partnering with businesses and neighborhood leaders to enhance wellbeing and nicely-remaining.
Our Strategic Strategy 2025 is the tutorial that allows us obtain our shared eyesight and strategic ambitions more than the upcoming 5 a long time.
We are grateful to our board customers, personnel, and group associates for being these kinds of a massive element of who we are and what we will execute doing work jointly.
Tracy Yellen is CEO of the Paso del Norte Community Basis and Paso del Norte Well being Basis and a board member of Fundación Paso del Norte. She may be attained at [email protected] and 915-218-2615.