Food Tank is wanting for imaginative writers and journalists who can make substantial-high-quality material! Qualified writers and editors, as perfectly as passionate wordsmiths with knowledge in foodstuff justice, food items policy, nourishment, and sustainable agriculture, are inspired to use. This is a remote prospect and global subjects are also encouraged. We have two varieties of creating possibilities at Food items Tank together with compensated freelance article content and unpaid guest content.
Additionally, if you are fascinated in a investigate & crafting internship or fellowship be sure to examine out readily available positions Below.
Remember to observe, we appreciate your time and energy invested on article pitches and visitor posts, but thanks to the quantity of content material we receive, we cannot accept most of the pitches we obtain.
Familiarize you with content on FoodTank.com.
What type of articles do we accept?
- News stories in a journalistic design and style
- Investigative parts
- Note: we only take initial articles and do not cross-article information. Food items Tank does not publish articles or blog posts intended for blogs or prepared in weblog fashion.
Post a pitch to [email protected] OR stick to Food stuff Tank’s submission recommendations
To post a pitch you should include things like:
- Hook of the write-up – what is the principal point?
- Contain 5 bullet factors on why this subject is important: why this topic is appealing to our audience.
- Be sure to make positive this subject is related to meals/ag, and that we have not covered it right before. (use the look for bar on foodtank.com)
- How is this pertinent and timely? Ex: A couple traces like a backlink to a research, reliable source information article, and many others.
- Incorporate potential resources: relevant studies, backlinks, content that you’ll use as sources for the post
- Professional interview/views: you should include thought/speak to facts for interviewee(s)
Send all the things in just one electronic mail to [email protected] with the required subject line “Food Tank Guest Write-up Pitch.”
Food stuff Tank’s submission recommendations
- Title: Deliver 3 catchy title possibilities
- Post length: 800 words highest. Content above 800 words and phrases will not be considered.
- Include hyperlinks (do not use footnotes) when referring to other sources.
- Needed Picture: Contain a landscape photograph for the report (1500 x 900 px less than 800 kb) with citation and caption or recommend a picture from istockphoto.com
- Two Teasers: Extended (below 20 words) teaser and short (under 160 characters) teaser that describe the material of the report
- Required Bio: Include things like a brief bio and headshot of oneself
Send out almost everything in one particular email to [email protected] with the mandatory subject line “Food Tank Guest Write-up Submission.”