A research study conducted by Fact.MR offers detailed analysis of the demand outlook for kids’ toothbrush by market taxonomy including product type, target age group, and sales channels. It also discloses key insights into recent trends and opportunities elevating the kids’ toothbrush market growth
NEW YORK, Sept. 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — As per the latest study published by Fact.MR, the global kids’ toothbrush market is expected to reach US$ 2.7 billion by the end of 2021. Driven by the rising awareness regarding oral hygiene amongst children, the market is projected to surge at a CAGR of 7.7% over the forecast period 2021-2031 in comparison to 6% CAGR registered from 2016 to 2020.
Rising consumption of sugar candies and chocolates coupled with poor maintenance of oral hygiene has significantly increased prevalence of cavities among kids. According to a study by the Centers for disease Control and Prevention, cavities are among the most prevalent ailment affecting kids. It also states that nearly 52% of the kids between the ages of 6 to 8 years have a cavity in their primary teeth.
Thus, growing importance of maintaining oral hygiene and increasing efforts for preventing the possibility of dental ailments such as gingivitis and cavities in kids are expected to facilitate the market growth. In addition to this, increasing number of kid’s population across the globe is anticipated to present lucrative opportunities for the sales of various kid’s products including kids’ toothbrushes in the coming years.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at
As per Fact.MR, the online store segment is expected to exhibit an impressive growth at a CAGR of 9.3% through 2031, accounting for a market share of around 17.5% in 2021. The outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic has further elevated the e-commerce activities. Driven by this, the segment is estimated to hold a 20.3% of the global share by the end of 2031.
“Key manufacturers are emphasizing on developing novel electric toothbrushes with innovative features such as real-time data transfer to smart gadgets, head replacement reminder and pressure sensor technology to address the demand from better oral hygiene,” says the Fact.MR analyst.
Key Takeaways from Kids Toothbrush Market Study
- The market Germany is estimated to account for 24.6% of the revenue share in Europe, surpassing a valuation of 240 million by 2021.
- The U.S. is anticipated to remain the dominant market in North America, expanding at a robust CAGR of 8.5% during the assessment period.
- Favored by high awareness regarding oral hygiene of kids in Australia, the country is forecast to account for 68.8% market share in Oceania.
- China is expected to emerge as the most lucrative market for kids’ toothbrushes in East Asia, projecting a commendable growth more than 10.5% CAGR through 2031.
- Based on product type, sales of kids’ electric toothbrushes is predicted to rise at 10.1% CAGR, accounting for a 32.7% of the revenue share by 2031.
- Rising concerns regarding the maintenance of oral hygiene amongst younger population in North America is fueling the demand for kids’ toothbrushes.
- Increasing population of kids across North America and Asia Pacific is bolstering the sales of kids’ toothbrushes.
- Surging demand for electric kids’ toothbrushes amongst disabled kids and children with braces is driving the market.
- High cost of electric kids’ toothbrushes is hampering the growth of the market.
- Highly consolidative nature of the kids’ toothbrushes market is posing a challenge for the growth.
To learn more about Kids Toothbrush Market, you can get in touch with our Analyst at
As per Fact.MR, the top 5 companies in the kids’ toothbrush market are Colgate-Palmolive, Unilever, Church and Dwight Co, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, and Procter and Gamble Company. These companies are expected to collectively account for 35% to 40% share of the global market.
Manufacturers focusing on providing sustainable products due to change in consumer preference for environment friendly products. Some of the player a launching new products to their market share. For instance,
- In March 2019, Quip, a dental care startup based in the U.S., announced launching its new electric toothbrush for kids. The brush has a timer that pulsates every 30 seconds and automatically turns off after two minutes.
- Johnson & Johnson, a multinational company based in the U.S. is dedicated to developing procurement relationships based on loyalty and trust. While maintaining the highest standards with leading suppliers in industry, the company is anticipated to drive demand for kids’ extra-soft toothbrushes sales in the market.
Some of the key players in the market profiled by Fact.MR are:
- Unilever Plc
- Johnson & Johnson
- Church & Dwight Co. Inc.
- Pigeon Corporation
- Procter and Gamble Company
- Lion Corporation
- Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Splat Global
- Grinnatural, Inc.
- Anchor Health & Beauty Care Pvt. Ltd.
- Hawley & Hazel (BVI) Co. Ltd.
More Valuable Insights on Kids’ Toothbrush Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased analysis of the global kids’ toothbrush market, analyzing forecast statistics through 2021 and beyond. The survey reveals growth projections on in kids’ toothbrush market with detailed segmentation:
- Product Type:
- Target Age Group:
- Infants (ages 4 weeks – 1 year)
- Toddler (ages 12 months – 24 months)
- Pre-Schooler (ages 2 – 5 years)
- School Aged Child (ages 6 – 13 years)
- Sales Channel:
- Offline Stores
- Departmental Store
- Drug Stores and Pharmacies
- Other Sales Channel
- Online Stores
- E-Commerce Platform
- Company/Brand Website
Key Questions Covered in the Kids’ Toothbrush Market Report
- The market survey also highlights projected sales growth for kids’ toothbrush market between 2021 and 2031
- The report offers insight into kids’ toothbrush demand outlook for 2021-2031
- Kids’ toothbrush market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, collaborations or partnerships, and others
- Kids’ toothbrush market analysis identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Consumer Goods Domain –
Kids Oral Care Products Market- The increased awareness of children’s oral hygiene is projected to propel the market for kids oral care products to new heights. As the prevalence of dental caries such as tooth decay, cavities, gum disease, and dental illnesses rises as a result of the increased consumption of junk food, the market for kids oral care products will expand. The rise in urbanization’s pay-off in enriching the market for sought-after kids oral care products, as well as rising awareness of kid’s oral hygiene, are fueling the market’s growth.
Toothcare Market– Despite the fact that toothaches and decay are widespread, some prefer to avoid going to the dentist and instead opt for a toothcare products rather than paying for prescription drugs. A variety of toothcare products are accessible to consumers, ranging from floss picks to dental filers. Furthermore, non-profit organizations and governments’ oral health programmes continue to fuel the expanding need for toothcare products. Consumers are learning how long-term use of dental goods like mouthwashes can help them avoid frequent dental problems in the future.
Oral Hygiene Market– Key drivers driving oral hygiene market expansion include the availability of novel and appealing oral hygiene products, large investments in marketing and promotional activities to reach a larger client base, and product improvements carried out by major companies. People are becoming more interested in oral hygiene products as they become more aware of the health benefits of keeping proper oral hygiene. Oral hygiene product producers now have more chances thanks to rising mouthwash sales and rising demand for dental floss and oral hygiene product accessories.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & consumer goods, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E: [email protected]